Category: Industry Information
Children's amusement equipment is very common in our life, and can be seen in many places. But there are some problems in children's amusement equipment. In the face of these problems, what measures should be taken? Let Xiaobian take you to sum up today.
I. Existing Problems
1. There is a gap in supervision. Swing cars, trains and inflatable castles for children are small entertainment facilities for children. They are not high-altitude, high-speed entertainment facilities and are not under the supervision of the Quality Supervision Bureau. There are children's recreational equipment on both sides of doors and roads in many residential districts. The number of children's recreational equipment is not less than 15, which belongs to unauthorized operation. Private owners manage themselves and there is a gap in supervision.
2. There are hidden dangers in facility management. In general, amusement parks should be equipped with two or three professional staff to ensure the safe operation of the park. However, the owner is only responsible for off-site fees, not for the care of on-site children, lack of safety awareness. There are many children's entertainment facilities around the district, which belong to the "floor-stall" operation because of no special management. The brand is secret, the manufacturer is unknown, the safety performance can not be guaranteed, and many of the equipment is still "second-hand goods". In addition, the maintenance of these facilities is lagging behind, the administrator is weak in guarding against, and the equipment is not regularly repaired. There are many potential safety hazards in the equipment.
3. Health measures are not in place. Waste paper, peel, beverage cups and other rubbish are left on the chairs of recreational equipment in some night markets, shopping malls and residential districts. Poor sanitary conditions and dirty recreational equipment are common. For the sanitation and disinfection of recreational facilities, there are different practices. Some of them have long-term unclean cleaning and non-disinfection, which can easily lead to the breeding of pathogens and the transmission of children's diseases.
II. Countermeasures and Suggestions
1. Strengthen health and safety supervision. According to the requirements of the state, health supervision and management departments should regularly inspect the hygiene of children's recreational facilities in large shopping malls, supermarkets and public places. At the same time, mandatory measures have been introduced in safety standards, sanitation and other aspects, so as to achieve the goal of "being managed by people and abiding by the law". In addition, operators should be guided by hygiene publicity, formulate reward and punishment system, urge operators to regularly clean recreational facilities and maintain hygiene and cleanliness of facilities.
2. Establish strict system of setting up and managing children's paradise. For the current vacuum state of supervision of small amusement venues, we should formulate perfect laws, regulations and technical standards, strengthen supervision on the procedures of operation and access, and gradually standardize the operation and management system. At the same time, operators should receive special training and hold certificates in their daily business activities.
3. Strengthen safety education for children. Children are delighted, the risk factors in the environment can not be identified clearly, the ability of avoidance is poor, the older children are more difficult to control, the game is prone to abrasions, falls and sprains, and even fractures. Parents should repeatedly explain to their children which actions can not be done and which activities can not be participated in, and constantly pay attention to observation, and stop accidents in time to prevent accidents.
AITA fun, love of childhood!